"So they brought the colt to Jesus and threw some of their clothing across its back for Jesus to sit on. Then the crowds spread out their robes along the road ahead of Him, and as they reached the place where the road started down from the Mount of Olives, the whole procession began to shout and sing as they walked along, praising God for all the wonderful miracles Jesus had done. God has given us a King! they exulted. 'Long live the King! Let all heaven rejoice! Glory to God in the highest heavens!" Luke 19:35-38
Things that stand out to me in these verses:
1. A colt was provided.
2. That Jesus was humble.
3. That people laid down their garments.
4. Jesus laid down His life.
5. We need to lay down our life for Him.
6. As we lay down our lives we give honor to Him.
7. We should sing and shout our praise to Him.
Blessed Palm Sunday!