A short study of this Psalm reveals things we need to do and promises the Lord makes to us.
1. Trust the Lord
2. Do good
3. Feed on the Lord's faithfulness
4. Delight yourself in the Lord
5. He will give you the desires of your heart
6. Commit your way to the Lord
7. Trust Him and He will bring it to pass
8. Rest in the Lord
9. Wait patiently for Him
10. Do not fret - it causes harm.
Psalm 37 is a profound song of trust in God during life's circumstances that are difficult to understand. The psalmist reminds us that God is in control, even when we suffer and don't know why. He reminds us that, as we rest in our God, we can trust that He will make all things right at the right time. ~Bill Crowder